Contractors All Risk claim

Need to make a claim? Find the information you are looking for here

Contractor All Risks 1

What you'll need before you begin


Policy number and any other relevant details about your coverage


Contact name, address, phone number and email address


Circumstances of the incident, photos, tracker information


Details of site security and any camera footage


Any supporting documentation to assist the claim


Police report and reference if applicable

Have a Lorega policy?

Please phone 0207 767 3072 to advise them of your claim

clear group clear group

Notify us of your claim

Please select your branch from the dropdown list below, all online claims notifications will be reviewed within 48 hours. Please complete as much information as possible so that we can help process your claim.

London Great Tower Street Contact information

Claims contact number

Out of hours number

Claims email address

Upload up to 3 files. Max file size: 5MB per file

clear group
Thank you for your email, a member of the claims team will endeavour to respond in the next 2 working days, if the matter is urgent, then please call the phone number aligned to your nearest branch.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Contractors All Risk Claims Form

Download our Contractors All Risk Claims Form, complete the details and send back to our dedicated claims team.

clear group clear group

What happens next?

Info Icon

Insurers may appoint a loss adjuster to investigate the claim

Info Icon

Once fully assessed, insurers will determine coverage and any settlement

Frequently asked claims questions

Answers to questions that you might find useful. Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch, our dedicated claims team will be happy to help.

Will my premium increase following a claim?

Possibly, however difficult to confirm as other claims under the policy will be considered in addition, market conditions will also be relevant and until the claim settles reserves are applied based on information available at the time.

How long will my claim take?

It is difficult to advise, and every claim is different. We will ensure we monitor your claim from report to ensure the claim is progressing. We will provide an update to you, when necessary.

What is a policy excess?

This is the portion of the claim you are responsible for paying. Please refer to your policy schedule to identify the applicable excess.

How long do I have to report a claim?

Generally, insurers require you to report all matters as soon as you are aware, or the incident happens.  Please consult your policy Terms & Conditions to confirm any specific requirements.

Who and what are loss adjusters?

Loss adjusters, are professionals who specialise in assessing and investigating insurance claims. They are independent individuals or firms hired by insurance companies to evaluate and determine the extent of the loss, damage, along with the insurers limit of liability. 

Loss adjusters play a critical role in the claims process by helping insurers to ensure the loss is mitigated as quickly as possible.

Is damage to the existing structure covered as part of the claim?

This is covered under certain policies such as our HBF scheme covers via Allianz & Zurich – please check your schedule/wording for confirmation of such covers.

Are contractors own tools covered?

Most insurers provide nominal cover for these with a lower excess – please consult your insurance schedule/wording for relevant applicable cover levels.

Is settlement on a new for old basis?

No, insurers usually settle on an indemnity basis e.g. 10% deduction for each year old that the item is.

Will any ongoing hire charges be considered?

This is likely, however, please consult your policy schedule/wording which will detail this.

Will I have to pay VAT?

If you are registered for VAT, then the insurer will likely make a tax exclusive payment. Your accountant/accounts team will then recover the VAT element from HMRC on your VAT return.